3DP Chip Lite v18.11
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 from your PC3DP
. More information about 3DP can be read here
. More info about the software 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 can be seen at http://www.3dpchip.com
. 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3DP Chip Lite folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. 3DP Chip Lite v18.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\3DP Chip Lite\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called 3DP_Chip.exe and occupies 1.38 MB (1451656 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in 3DP Chip Lite v18.11. They take 2.64 MB (2764668
bytes) on disk.
- 3DP_Chip.exe (1.38 MB)
- DPInst32.exe (270.55 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (913.55 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.11
of 3DP Chip Lite v18.11.
3DP Chip Lite v18.11 is an application by the software company 3DP. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "3DP Chip Lite v18.11". If it exists on your system the 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 3DP Chip Lite v18.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3DP Chip Lite v18.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.3dpchip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3DP Chip Lite\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3DP Chip Lite v18.11.
8. After uninstalling 3DP Chip Lite v18.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 by 3DP from your PC, we are not saying that 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 by 3DP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3DP Chip Lite v18.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 19:20:06.097