This web page contains complete information on how to remove 3DMedia Tools for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall 3DMedia Tools from your PC3DMedia Corporation
. More information on 3DMedia Corporation can be found here
. Further information about 3DMedia Tools can be found at http://3dmedia.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3DMedia folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for 3DMedia Tools is C:\Program Files (x86)\3DMedia\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.83 MB (1920576 bytes) on disk and is named 3DComposer.exe.
3DMedia Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.83 MB (5066045
bytes) on disk.
- 3DComposer.exe (1.83 MB)
- 3DMediaViewer.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to 3DMedia Tools version 3.02
only. You can find below info on other application versions of 3DMedia Tools:
3DMedia Tools is an application released by the software company 3DMedia Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall 3DMedia Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 3DMedia Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3DMedia Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "3DMedia Tools". If it is installed on your PC the 3DMedia Tools app will be found very quickly. When you select 3DMedia Tools in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 3DMedia Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3DMedia Tools:
- The software company is: http://3dmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3DMedia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3DMedia Tools.
8. After uninstalling 3DMedia Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 3DMedia Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3DMedia Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 3DMedia Tools by 3DMedia Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that 3DMedia Tools by 3DMedia Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 3DMedia Tools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-06 12:08:08.127