3DCoat is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 3DCoat from your systemPilgway
. More information on Pilgway can be seen here
. More information about 3DCoat can be found at https://3dcoat.com
. Usually the 3DCoat program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\3d-coat folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for 3DCoat is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. 3D-CoatDXC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 36.13 MB (37881344 bytes) on disk.
3DCoat is comprised of the following executables which occupy 175.14 MB (183651672
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Instant_Meshes.exe (2.82 MB)
- 3D-CoatDXC.exe (36.13 MB)
- 3D-CoatGLC.exe (36.13 MB)
- 3D-CoatDX64C.exe (48.38 MB)
- 3D-CoatGL64C.exe (48.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
3DCoat is an application marketed by Pilgway. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall 3DCoat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 3DCoat from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 3DCoat or simply click the Search field and type in "3DCoat". If it exists on your system the 3DCoat app will be found very quickly. When you click 3DCoat in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 3DCoat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3DCoat:
- The publisher is: https://3dcoat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 3DCoat.
8. After uninstalling 3DCoat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 3DCoat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3DCoat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 3DCoat by Pilgway from your PC, nor are we saying that 3DCoat by Pilgway is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3DCoat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 16:06:27.187