This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall 3DBrowser 14.02 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 3DBrowser 14.02 from your systemMootools
. More information on Mootools can be found here
. More data about the program 3DBrowser 14.02 can be seen at http://www.mootools.com
. 3DBrowser 14.02 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\3DBrowser folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for 3DBrowser 14.02 is C:\Program Files\3DBrowser\uninst64.exe. 3DBrowser 14.02's primary file takes around 2.39 MB (2508480 bytes) and is called 3DBrowser.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 3DBrowser 14.02. They take 12.45 MB (13058914
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3DBrowser.exe (2.39 MB)
- dcraw.exe (770.50 KB)
- exiftool.exe (5.14 MB)
- metro.exe (361.19 KB)
- PolygonCruncher.exe (261.19 KB)
- SlideShow.exe (3.50 MB)
- uninst64.exe (61.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.02
of 3DBrowser 14.02.
3DBrowser 14.02 is a program offered by the software company Mootools. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove 3DBrowser 14.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 3DBrowser 14.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3DBrowser 14.02 or simply activate the Search field and type in "3DBrowser 14.02". The 3DBrowser 14.02 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 3DBrowser 14.02 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 3DBrowser 14.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3DBrowser 14.02:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mootools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3DBrowser\uninst64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3DBrowser 14.02.
8. After removing 3DBrowser 14.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 3DBrowser 14.02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 3DBrowser 14.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 3DBrowser 14.02 by Mootools from your computer, nor are we saying that 3DBrowser 14.02 by Mootools is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3DBrowser 14.02 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 06:27:13.057