3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37
3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 from your PCGeoConcept SA
. Additional info about GeoConcept SA can be read here
. Usually the 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoConcept SA\GeoConcept directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 is RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoConcept SA\GeoConcept\Setup\3D for GeoConcept\Setup.exe" -l0x40c . 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37's primary file takes around 741.00 KB (758784 bytes) and is called WinGeo.exe.
3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 44.36 MB (46518472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3Dview.exe (461.00 KB)
- quadtreeziphelper.exe (45.00 KB)
- UGCErrorGrid.exe (60.00 KB)
- UGCWizard.exe (1.75 MB)
- WinGeo.exe (741.00 KB)
- setup.exe (104.99 KB)
- AccessDatabaseEngine_forOffice2010.exe (25.57 MB)
- PDFX4SA_sm.exe (5.78 MB)
- vcredist_Win32_visual2008_sp1.exe (3.94 MB)
- vcredist_Win32_visual2010.exe (4.84 MB)
- gdaladdo.exe (28.50 KB)
- gdalbuildvrt.exe (72.50 KB)
- gdaldem.exe (58.00 KB)
- gdalenhance.exe (52.50 KB)
- gdalinfo.exe (17.00 KB)
- gdallocationinfo.exe (22.00 KB)
- gdalmanage.exe (11.00 KB)
- gdalsrsinfo.exe (77.00 KB)
- gdaltindex.exe (12.00 KB)
- gdaltransform.exe (18.00 KB)
- gdalwarp.exe (41.00 KB)
- gdal_contour.exe (15.00 KB)
- gdal_grid.exe (69.50 KB)
- gdal_rasterize.exe (31.00 KB)
- gdal_translate.exe (64.00 KB)
- nearblack.exe (24.00 KB)
- ogr2ogr.exe (80.00 KB)
- ogrinfo.exe (57.00 KB)
- ogrtindex.exe (59.00 KB)
- testepsg.exe (32.50 KB)
- lua.exe (11.00 KB)
- luac.exe (70.00 KB)
- example1.exe (6.50 KB)
- example2.exe (7.50 KB)
- gltpd.exe (29.50 KB)
- ogdi_import.exe (28.00 KB)
- ogdi_info.exe (14.50 KB)
- portmap.exe (27.50 KB)
- rpcgen.exe (62.00 KB)
- rpcinfo.exe (30.00 KB)
This info is about 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 version 3.1.37
3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 is a program offered by the software company GeoConcept SA. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37". If it exists on your system the 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 application will be found automatically. After you click 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37.
8. After removing 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 by GeoConcept SA from your PC, nor are we saying that 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 by GeoConcept SA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 3D for GeoConcept cd3d/37 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:03:59.187