3D Waterfall Screensaver
3D Waterfall Screensaver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall 3D Waterfall Screensaver from your PCEIPC
. Take a look here
for more details on EIPC. More information about the app 3D Waterfall Screensaver can be found at http://www.eipcscreensavers.com/
. 3D Waterfall Screensaver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\3D Waterfall Screensaver folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for 3D Waterfall Screensaver is "C:\Program Files\3D Waterfall Screensaver\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 675.34 KB (691545 bytes).
3D Waterfall Screensaver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 675.34 KB (691545
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to 3D Waterfall Screensaver version 3
3D Waterfall Screensaver is a program marketed by the software company EIPC. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove 3D Waterfall Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 3D Waterfall Screensaver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 3D Waterfall Screensaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "3D Waterfall Screensaver". The 3D Waterfall Screensaver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 3D Waterfall Screensaver in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 3D Waterfall Screensaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3D Waterfall Screensaver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eipcscreensavers.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\3D Waterfall Screensaver\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3D Waterfall Screensaver.
8. After removing 3D Waterfall Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 3D Waterfall Screensaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3D Waterfall Screensaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3D Waterfall Screensaver by EIPC from your PC, nor are we saying that 3D Waterfall Screensaver by EIPC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 3D Waterfall Screensaver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 02:30:08.110