This web page is about 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 from your computerSEEDER
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SEEDER. Click on http://www.seeder.com
to get more information about 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 on SEEDER's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3D-TrackingTool folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\3D-TrackingTool\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.23 MB (2343424 bytes) on disk and is named 3D-TrackingTool(6).exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 3D-TrackingTool v1.0. They occupy 9.17 MB (9618405
bytes) on disk.
- 3D-TrackingTool(6).exe (2.23 MB)
- 3D-TrackingTool(7).exe (2.23 MB)
- 3D-TrackingTool(8).exe (2.23 MB)
- 3D-TrackingTool(9).exe (2.23 MB)
- uninst.exe (238.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of 3D-TrackingTool v1.0.
3D-TrackingTool v1.0 is an application by SEEDER. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "3D-TrackingTool v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 3D-TrackingTool v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3D-TrackingTool v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.seeder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3D-TrackingTool\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 3D-TrackingTool v1.0.
8. After removing 3D-TrackingTool v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 by SEEDER from your computer, nor are we saying that 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 by SEEDER is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 3D-TrackingTool v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 03:27:34.967