3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64)
3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) from your systemPilgway
. Further information on Pilgway can be found here
. 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\3D-Coat-V4.8.21 directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) is C:\Program Files\3D-Coat-V4.8.21\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 3D-CoatDX64C.exe is the 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64)'s main executable file and it takes circa 45.62 MB (47840256 bytes) on disk.
3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) is comprised of the following executables which take 97.44 MB (102172324
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 3D-CoatDX64C.exe (45.62 MB)
- 3D-CoatGL64C.exe (45.62 MB)
- Patch.exe (65.50 KB)
- SetAdminShortcut.exe (55.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (455.66 KB)
- Instant_Meshes.exe (2.82 MB)
The current web page applies to 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) version 4.8.21
3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) is an application offered by the software company Pilgway. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) or simply click the Search field and type in "3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64)". The 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) application will be found automatically. After you click 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64).
8. After removing 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) by Pilgway from your computer, we are not saying that 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) by Pilgway is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 3D-Coat V4.8.21 (64) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 16:16:32.450