3D Billiards 1.42
3D Billiards 1.42 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 3D Billiards 1.42 from your computerSolware Ltd. FlyOrDie
. Open here
for more details on Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie. Click on http://www.flyordie.com
to get more data about 3D Billiards 1.42 on Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Billiards directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. 3D Billiards 1.42's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Billiards\unins000.exe. billiard.exe is the 3D Billiards 1.42's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.25 MB (3403776 bytes) on disk.
3D Billiards 1.42 is composed of the following executables which take 3.91 MB (4099354
bytes) on disk:
- billiard.exe (3.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.42
of 3D Billiards 1.42.
3D Billiards 1.42 is an application marketed by Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall 3D Billiards 1.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 3D Billiards 1.42 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 3D Billiards 1.42 or simply click the Search field and type in "3D Billiards 1.42". The 3D Billiards 1.42 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 3D Billiards 1.42 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 3D Billiards 1.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3D Billiards 1.42:
- The publisher is: http://www.flyordie.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Billiards\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 3D Billiards 1.42.
8. After uninstalling 3D Billiards 1.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3D Billiards 1.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 3D Billiards 1.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 3D Billiards 1.42 by Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie from your computer, we are not saying that 3D Billiards 1.42 by Solware Ltd. FlyOrDie is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 3D Billiards 1.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 04:55:59.130