3D Astro Clock
How to uninstall 3D Astro Clock from your PC
3D Astro Clock is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by 7art-screensavers.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on 7art-screensavers.com. Detailed information about 3D Astro Clock can be found at http://7art-screensavers.com
. 3D Astro Clock is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\7art ScreenSavers\3D Astro Clock folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. 3D Astro Clock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\7art ScreenSavers\3D Astro Clock\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1197845 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
3D Astro Clock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.14 MB (1197845
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to 3D Astro Clock version 1.3
A way to uninstall 3D Astro Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3D Astro Clock is a program marketed by the software company 7art-screensavers.com. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall 3D Astro Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 3D Astro Clock or simply click the Search field and type in "3D Astro Clock". The 3D Astro Clock app will be found very quickly. After you select 3D Astro Clock in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 3D Astro Clock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3D Astro Clock:
- The web site of the program is: http://7art-screensavers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\7art ScreenSavers\3D Astro Clock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3D Astro Clock.
8. After removing 3D Astro Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 3D Astro Clock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 3D Astro Clock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 3D Astro Clock by 7art-screensavers.com from your PC, we are not saying that 3D Astro Clock by 7art-screensavers.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 3D Astro Clock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-17 16:52:12.177