360 Virtual Vault
This page contains complete information on how to remove 360 Virtual Vault for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall 360 Virtual Vault from your PCQIHU 360 SOFTWARE CO. LIMITED
. You can find out more on QIHU 360 SOFTWARE CO. LIMITED or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.360totalsecurity.com
to get more data about 360 Virtual Vault on QIHU 360 SOFTWARE CO. LIMITED's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing 360 Virtual Vault is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 360SafeWallet.exe is the 360 Virtual Vault's primary executable file and it occupies around 590.06 KB (604224 bytes) on disk.
360 Virtual Vault is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.29 MB (2405456
bytes) on disk:
- 360SafeWallet.exe (590.06 KB)
- DumpUper.exe (464.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2063
of 360 Virtual Vault. For more 360 Virtual Vault versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove 360 Virtual Vault.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 360 Virtual Vault:
The files below were left behind on your disk by 360 Virtual Vault when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\360Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\360NetBase.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\360SafeWallet.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\config\defaultskin\ysdq_install.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\config\defaultskin\ysdq_uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\CrashReport.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\DumpUper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\DumpUper.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\setting.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\sites.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\Utils\advsafewallet.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\Utils\SafeInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\Utils\SiteUIProxy.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\360 Virtual Vault.history
360 Virtual Vault is an application by QIHU 360 SOFTWARE CO. LIMITED. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall 360 Virtual Vault is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 360 Virtual Vault from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Virtual Vault or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Virtual Vault". If it exists on your system the 360 Virtual Vault application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 360 Virtual Vault in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 360 Virtual Vault, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 360 Virtual Vault:
- The publisher is: https://www.360totalsecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\360\360SafeWallet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Virtual Vault.
8. After removing 360 Virtual Vault, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Virtual Vault which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Virtual Vault using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Virtual Vault by QIHU 360 SOFTWARE CO. LIMITED from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Virtual Vault by QIHU 360 SOFTWARE CO. LIMITED is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Virtual Vault supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-09 21:20:21.270