You can find below details on how to remove 360 TurboVPN for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall 360 TurboVPN from your computer360 Security Center
. You can read more on 360 Security Center or check for application updates here
. 360 TurboVPN is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\TurboVPN directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for 360 TurboVPN is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\TurboVPN\Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.77 MB (1851816 bytes) on disk and is called turbovpn.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside 360 TurboVPN. They take about 8.25 MB (8650800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DevCon.exe (83.91 KB)
- 360DevCon64.exe (91.41 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (832.41 KB)
- feedback.exe (821.41 KB)
- taskagent.exe (254.41 KB)
- tsvpnupd.exe (866.41 KB)
- turbovpn.exe (1.77 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (503.41 KB)
- Connreport.exe (1.98 MB)
- vpnctrl.exe (192.10 KB)
- VpnProc.exe (236.41 KB)
- openvpn.exe (728.30 KB)
This web page is about 360 TurboVPN version 126.96.36.1996
only. For other 360 TurboVPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 TurboVPN is a program offered by 360 Security Center. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove 360 TurboVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 360 TurboVPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 TurboVPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 TurboVPN". The 360 TurboVPN program will be found automatically. After you select 360 TurboVPN in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 360 TurboVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 TurboVPN.
8. After removing 360 TurboVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 TurboVPN which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 TurboVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 TurboVPN by 360 Security Center from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 TurboVPN by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 TurboVPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 11:01:13.380