360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Centro Sicurezza
. You can read more on 360 Centro Sicurezza or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.47 MB (5735488 bytes) on disk and is named QHSafeMain.exe.
The following executables are installed beside 360 Total Security. They take about 144.47 MB (151482784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (287.62 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (338.62 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (744.59 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (785.09 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.23 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.43 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (671.91 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.74 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (874.09 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.47 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.70 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.47 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.92 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.63 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (280.62 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (358.22 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (749.59 KB)
- 360isafeup.exe (72.39 MB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.09 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (336.91 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (910.56 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.12 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.49 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1247
of 360 Total Security. For more 360 Total Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application by the software company 360 Centro Sicurezza. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Centro Sicurezza from your computer, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Centro Sicurezza is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 22:15:30.790