360 Total Security
This web page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computer360 Centrum Bezpieczeństwa
. More information on 360 Centrum Bezpieczeństwa can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. 360boxmain.exe is the 360 Total Security's primary executable file and it occupies around 837.56 KB (857664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside 360 Total Security. They take about 71.09 MB (74538056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (792.56 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.73 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.60 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (754.06 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.20 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LeakFixHelper64.exe (183.06 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (812.06 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (1.08 MB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.69 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.96 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.80 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.23 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.16 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (653.56 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (938.06 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.26 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.56 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.58 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.47 MB)
This web page is about 360 Total Security version 10.2.0.1068
only. You can find below info on other versions of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application marketed by 360 Centrum Bezpieczeństwa. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 360 Total Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 360 Total Security in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by 360 Centrum Bezpieczeństwa from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Centrum Bezpieczeństwa is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 15:43:17.760