360 Total Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Centro Sicurezza
. You can read more on 360 Centro Sicurezza or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. 360 Total Security's primary file takes about 837.56 KB (857664 bytes) and is named 360boxmain.exe.
360 Total Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 129.64 MB (135935608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (792.56 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.73 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- CleanPlus.exe (785.09 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.23 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.60 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (754.06 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.20 MB)
- GameBooster.exe (1.68 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LeakFixHelper64.exe (183.06 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (812.06 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (1.08 MB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.69 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.96 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.80 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- SystemCompact.exe (1.98 MB)
- SystemRegistryClean.exe (1.92 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.23 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- mso2007-kb4022195-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (12.31 MB)
- xlconv2007-kb4032212-fullfile-x86-glb.exe (9.45 MB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- glasswiresetup.exe (29.22 MB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.16 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (653.56 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (938.06 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.26 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.56 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.58 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.47 MB)
The current page applies to 360 Total Security version 10.2.0.1068
alone. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application released by 360 Centro Sicurezza. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 360 Total Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security app will be found automatically. When you click 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Centro Sicurezza from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Centro Sicurezza is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 10:25:12.717