360 Total Security
This web page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Güvenlik Merkezi
. You can find out more on 360 Güvenlik Merkezi or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. QHSafeMain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.66 MB (4883056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in 360 Total Security. They take 18.13 MB (19005880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (671.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- rootsupd-20140312.exe (448.32 KB)
- rvkroots20140718.exe (195.26 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (633.84 KB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of 360 Total Security. You can find here a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is an application marketed by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. When you select 360 Total Security in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Güvenlik Merkezi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:31:12.230