360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall 360 Total Security from your systemCentre 360 Security
. Further information on Centre 360 Security can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. QHSafeMain.exe is the 360 Total Security's main executable file and it occupies about 5.96 MB (6252544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 360 Total Security. They take an average of 81.59 MB (85551256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (792.56 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.73 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.25 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.64 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (754.06 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.20 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.66 MB)
- LeakFixHelper64.exe (183.06 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (812.00 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (1.09 MB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.72 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.98 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.15 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.96 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (670.00 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.72 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.27 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- dsmain.exe (233.00 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (1.93 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (400.50 KB)
- PopWndLog.exe (1.50 MB)
- PopWndTracker.exe (1.56 MB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (943.00 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.74 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (2.01 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (3.00 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.56 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.99 MB)
- EaInstHelper.exe (200.00 KB)
- EaInstHelper64.exe (223.50 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- PowerSaver.exe (145.07 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.03 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- ScriptExecute.exe (518.50 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.47 MB)
- DesktopPlus.exe (2.34 MB)
- DesktopPlus64.exe (3.14 MB)
- 360ScreenCapture.exe (668.06 KB)
- 360searchlite.exe (915.56 KB)
This data is about 360 Total Security version 10.2.0.1307
only. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program marketed by the software company Centre 360 Security. Some computer users want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 360 Total Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it is installed on your PC the 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. After you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your computer, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 11:55:12.263