360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. You can find out more on 360 Security Center or check for application updates here
. 360 Total Security is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled QHSafeMain.exe and occupies 3.67 MB (3843704 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in 360 Total Security. They take 21.74 MB (22800880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (361.11 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (861.61 KB)
- CleanPlus.exe (660.12 KB)
- CleanPlus64.exe (1.01 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (642.62 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (887.61 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (576.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (730.61 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (3.67 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (614.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.53 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (606.61 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (280.62 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (820.11 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.21 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (263.12 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (93.61 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.40 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.88 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (309.11 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The current web page applies to 360 Total Security version 184.108.40.2064
alone. You can find below a few links to other 360 Total Security releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove 360 Total Security from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security
Additional values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Conf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360NetBase.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\QHSafeMain.exe
360 Total Security is a program by the software company 360 Security Center. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 360 Total Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". The 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 360 Total Security in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:58:46.390