A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your PC
This web page is about 360 Total Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by 360 Security Center. More information about 360 Security Center can be seen here. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 360 Total Security. 360 Total Security's main file takes about 5.96 MB (6252544 bytes) and is named QHSafeMain.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 360 Total Security. They occupy 160.74 MB (168547992 bytes) on disk.
How to remove 360 Total Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
360 Total Security is an application released by 360 Security Center. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security program will be found very quickly. When you click 360 Total Security in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.