360 Total Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 360 Total Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall 360 Total Security from your computerCentre 360 Security
. More information about Centre 360 Security can be seen here
. Usually the 360 Total Security application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for 360 Total Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe. 360boxmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 837.56 KB (857664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in 360 Total Security. They take 70.57 MB (73999944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360Central.exe (2.10 MB)
- 360DeskAna.exe (342.59 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (378.09 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (416.61 KB)
- 360SkinView.exe (770.56 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (1.67 MB)
- BrowseringProtection.exe (1.20 MB)
- DailyNews.exe (1.60 MB)
- DeviceMgr.exe (2.35 MB)
- Dumpuper.exe (754.06 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (1.50 MB)
- HomeRouterMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- LargeFileFinder.exe (1.65 MB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (688.59 KB)
- MedalWall.exe (1.36 MB)
- PatchUp.exe (1.02 MB)
- PromoUtil.exe (1.67 MB)
- QHAccount.exe (3.84 MB)
- QHFileSmasher.exe (1.17 MB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (5.68 MB)
- QHSafeScanner.exe (649.59 KB)
- Repair.exe (1.35 MB)
- TraceClean.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.19 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (215.62 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (184.61 KB)
- rmt.exe (31.91 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (289.56 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (359.38 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (837.56 KB)
- NetworkMon.exe (2.16 MB)
- 360realpro.exe (292.91 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (165.12 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (653.56 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (938.06 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (2.22 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (279.91 KB)
- QHWatchdog.exe (121.62 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.92 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.47 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.97 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (370.09 KB)
- 360InstantSetup.exe (2.84 MB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (278.46 KB)
- Tracehelper.exe (130.32 KB)
- 360AdvToolExecutor.exe (730.09 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (575.61 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (2.58 MB)
- DrvInst64.exe (189.59 KB)
- cefutil.exe (10.43 MB)
This info is about 360 Total Security version 10.0.0.1162
alone. Click on the links below for other 360 Total Security versions:
...click to view all...
360 Total Security is a program released by Centre 360 Security. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 360 Total Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 360 Total Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 360 Total Security in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360 Total Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security from your PC, we are not saying that 360 Total Security by Centre 360 Security is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 360 Total Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:44:16.960