360 Internet Security
This page is about 360 Internet Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall 360 Internet Security from your computerQihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.
. More information on Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.360safe.com
to get more details about 360 Internet Security on Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.'s website. Usually the 360 Internet Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling 360 Internet Security is C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called 360sd.exe and occupies 3.32 MB (3476912 bytes).
360 Internet Security is composed of the following executables which take 19.07 MB (19991728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360Quart.exe (1.15 MB)
- 360rp.exe (459.92 KB)
- 360rps.exe (217.92 KB)
- 360sd.exe (3.32 MB)
- 360sdrun.exe (267.43 KB)
- 360sdToasts.exe (227.43 KB)
- 360sdupd.exe (571.93 KB)
- 360SkinMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- dep360.exe (3.30 MB)
- DumpUper.exe (266.43 KB)
- feedback.exe (1.36 MB)
- Uninst.exe (579.42 KB)
- upgrade.exe (579.42 KB)
- UpTip.exe (1.33 MB)
- WscControl.exe (301.01 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (223.44 KB)
- 360BoxLd.exe (136.43 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (1.54 MB)
- 360SPTOOL.exe (146.43 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (749.42 KB)
- 360UDiskGuard.exe (276.44 KB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (261.06 KB)
- TraceClean.exe (682.43 KB)
- TraceHelper.exe (122.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19900
of 360 Internet Security. Click on the links below for other 360 Internet Security versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall 360 Internet Security.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall 360 Internet Security:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Internet Security
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360AvFlt.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360AvFlt.sys
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\360Common.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
360 Internet Security is a program by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall 360 Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 360 Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 360 Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "360 Internet Security". The 360 Internet Security application will be found automatically. After you select 360 Internet Security in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360 Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 360 Internet Security:
- The software company is: http://www.360safe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\360\360 Internet Security\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 360 Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling 360 Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360 Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Internet Security by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Internet Security by Qihu 360 Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 360 Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:00:16.590