360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on lrepacks.ru. More data about the application 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 can be found at http://se.360.cn/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\360Chrome folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\360Chrome\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled 360chrome.exe and occupies 1.64 MB (1723560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0. They occupy an average of 2.62 MB (2749509
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
- 360chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (79.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.1268.0
of 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0.
360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 is a program marketed by the software company lrepacks.ru. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0". The 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://se.360.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\360Chrome\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0.
8. After removing 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 360 Extreme Explorer 12.0.1268.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:52:51.210