360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 from your PCwww.360.cn
. Check out here
for more details on www.360.cn. 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\360\360se3 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 is C:\Program Files\360\360se3\UnInst360SE.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named 360se.exe and it has a size of 2.12 MB (2221496 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版. They occupy about 3.82 MB (4004424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 360se.exe (2.12 MB)
- 360Start.exe (213.40 KB)
- sefix.exe (177.89 KB)
- sesvc.exe (193.44 KB)
- seup.exe (495.20 KB)
- UnInst360SE.exe (166.52 KB)
- urlproc.exe (49.47 KB)
- 360sandbox.exe (445.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版. You can find below info on other releases of 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版:
360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 is an application offered by www.360.cn. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 or simply click the Search feature and type in "360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版". The 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 app will be found automatically. When you select 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版.
8. After uninstalling 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 by www.360.cn from your computer, we are not saying that 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 by www.360.cn is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360安全浏览器 4.0 正式版 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:26:02.143