3 Internet is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 3 Internet from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about 3 Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\3 Internet directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for 3 Internet is C:\Program Files\3 Internet\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled 3 Internet.exe and it has a size of 232.41 KB (237990 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with 3 Internet. They take about 3.23 MB (3390813
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3 Internet.exe (232.41 KB)
- subinacl.exe (405.51 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (240.42 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (376.52 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (376.40 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (440.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (440.33 KB)
- ZipIt.exe (128.00 KB)
- Colorizer.exe (240.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.002.03.35.12
of 3 Internet. You can find below a few links to other 3 Internet releases:
...click to view all...
3 Internet is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase 3 Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete 3 Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 3 Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "3 Internet". The 3 Internet app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 3 Internet in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 3 Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 3 Internet:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3 Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3 Internet.
8. After uninstalling 3 Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 3 Internet which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3 Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3 Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that 3 Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3 Internet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 04:20:35.233