You can find below details on how to remove 3-D Earth for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 3-D Earth from your computerTotal Immersion
. You can read more on Total Immersion or check for application updates here
. 3-D Earth is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\3-DPops\3-DEarth directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling 3-D Earth is C:\Program Files\3-DPops\3-DEarth\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. 3-D Earth's primary file takes around 5.71 MB (5988352 bytes) and is called DFusionHomePlayer.exe.
3-D Earth contains of the executables below. They take 66.50 MB (69730716
bytes) on disk.
- 3-DEarthInstaller.exe (60.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (58.34 KB)
- DFusionHomePlayer.exe (5.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of 3-D Earth.
3-D Earth is a program released by the software company Total Immersion. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove 3-D Earth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 3-D Earth from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 3-D Earth or simply click the Search feature and type in "3-D Earth". If it exists on your system the 3-D Earth application will be found very quickly. When you click 3-D Earth in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 3-D Earth, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 3-D Earth.
8. After uninstalling 3-D Earth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3-D Earth that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3-D Earth using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 3-D Earth by Total Immersion from your PC, we are not saying that 3-D Earth by Total Immersion is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 3-D Earth in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 18:49:53.537