3 Connection Manager
You can find below details on how to remove 3 Connection Manager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall 3 Connection Manager from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. You can read more about about 3 Connection Manager at http://www.huawei.com
. 3 Connection Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\3 Connection Manager folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing 3 Connection Manager is C:\Program Files\3 Connection Manager\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called 3 Connection Manager.exe and it has a size of 120.00 KB (122880 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with 3 Connection Manager. They occupy about 2.35 MB (2460149
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3 Connection Manager.exe (120.00 KB)
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.42 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (352.20 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.87 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (264.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (346.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The current page applies to 3 Connection Manager version 13.001.07.14.23
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove 3 Connection Manager.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by 3 Connection Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\「開始」功能表\程式集\1O1O Next G Connection Manager
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\「開始」功能表\程式集\3 Connection Manager
- C:\Program Files\3 Connection Manager
- C:\Program Files\3reedom Connection Manager
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\「開始」功能表\程式集\1O1O Next G Connection Manager\1O1O Next G Connection Manager.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\「開始」功能表\程式集\1O1O Next G Connection Manager\TRU-Install.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\「開始」功能表\程式集\1O1O Next G Connection Manager\Warranty.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\「開始」功能表\程式集\3 Connection Manager\3 Connection Manager.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Connection Manager Profile
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\3 Connection Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\3 Connection Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\3 Connection Manager\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\3 Connection Manager\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\3 Connection Manager\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\3 Connection Manager\UninstallString
3 Connection Manager is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase 3 Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 3 Connection Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 3 Connection Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "3 Connection Manager". If it exists on your system the 3 Connection Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 3 Connection Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 3 Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3 Connection Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\3 Connection Manager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 3 Connection Manager.
8. After removing 3 Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3 Connection Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 3 Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 3 Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that 3 Connection Manager by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 3 Connection Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:55:29.000