3 Cards to Dead Time
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall 3 Cards to Dead Time for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall 3 Cards to Dead Time from your PCBig Finish Games
. You can find out more on Big Finish Games or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about 3 Cards to Dead Time at http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7479/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\3 Cards to Dead Time folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. 3 Cards to Dead Time's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\3 Cards to Dead Time\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\3 Cards to Dead Time\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The application's main executable file is called Three Cards to DeadTime.exe and occupies 14.57 MB (15280152 bytes).
3 Cards to Dead Time contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.13 MB (15860248
bytes) on disk.
- Three Cards to DeadTime.exe (14.57 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 3 Cards to Dead Time version 126.96.36.199
3 Cards to Dead Time is a program released by the software company Big Finish Games. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall 3 Cards to Dead Time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 3 Cards to Dead Time from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 3 Cards to Dead Time or simply activate the Search feature and type in "3 Cards to Dead Time". If it exists on your system the 3 Cards to Dead Time application will be found very quickly. When you select 3 Cards to Dead Time in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 3 Cards to Dead Time, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 3 Cards to Dead Time:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7479/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\3 Cards to Dead Time\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\3 Cards to Dead Time\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 3 Cards to Dead Time.
8. After removing 3 Cards to Dead Time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 3 Cards to Dead Time that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 3 Cards to Dead Time with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 3 Cards to Dead Time by Big Finish Games from your computer, nor are we saying that 3 Cards to Dead Time by Big Finish Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 3 Cards to Dead Time in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 07:14:06.420