2.9 Build 1600
2.9 Build 1600 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall 2.9 Build 1600 from your computerzd423
. Open here
where you can read more on zd423. You can see more info on 2.9 Build 1600 at http://www.iJianJi.com
. Usually the 2.9 Build 1600 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaEditor directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for 2.9 Build 1600 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaEditor\unins000.exe. 2.9 Build 1600's primary file takes around 9.21 MB (9658368 bytes) and is named MediaEditor.exe.
2.9 Build 1600 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.35 MB (12951945
bytes) on disk:
- DecoderSetting.exe (1.86 MB)
- InitPRSCodec.exe (80.00 KB)
- MediaEditor.exe (9.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This web page is about 2.9 Build 1600 version 1600
2.9 Build 1600 is an application by the software company zd423. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove 2.9 Build 1600 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 2.9 Build 1600 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 2.9 Build 1600 or simply click the Search feature and type in "2.9 Build 1600". If it exists on your system the 2.9 Build 1600 program will be found very quickly. After you click 2.9 Build 1600 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 2.9 Build 1600, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 2.9 Build 1600:
- The publisher is: http://www.iJianJi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MediaEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 2.9 Build 1600.
8. After uninstalling 2.9 Build 1600, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 2.9 Build 1600 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 2.9 Build 1600 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 2.9 Build 1600 by zd423 from your PC, nor are we saying that 2.9 Build 1600 by zd423 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 2.9 Build 1600 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:25:34.987