2N® Helios IP USB Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 2N® Helios IP USB Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 2N® Helios IP USB Driver from your computer2N® TELEKOMUNIKACE a.s.
. You can read more on 2N® TELEKOMUNIKACE a.s. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software 2N® Helios IP USB Driver can be seen at http://www.2n.cz
. 2N® Helios IP USB Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2N TELEKOMUNIKACE\2N Helios IP\2N Helios IP USB Driver folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing 2N® Helios IP USB Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\2N TELEKOMUNIKACE\2N Helios IP\2N Helios IP USB Driver\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Usbdrv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 456.88 KB (467848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 2N® Helios IP USB Driver. They occupy an average of 1.92 MB (2014705
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
- Usbdrv.exe (456.88 KB)
- dfutool.exe (173.90 KB)
The current page applies to 2N® Helios IP USB Driver version 1.2.4
2N® Helios IP USB Driver is an application by the software company 2N® TELEKOMUNIKACE a.s.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove 2N® Helios IP USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 2N® Helios IP USB Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 2N® Helios IP USB Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "2N® Helios IP USB Driver". If it is installed on your PC the 2N® Helios IP USB Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 2N® Helios IP USB Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 2N® Helios IP USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 2N® Helios IP USB Driver:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.2n.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2N TELEKOMUNIKACE\2N Helios IP\2N Helios IP USB Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 2N® Helios IP USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling 2N® Helios IP USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 2N® Helios IP USB Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 2N® Helios IP USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 2N® Helios IP USB Driver by 2N® TELEKOMUNIKACE a.s. from your PC, nor are we saying that 2N® Helios IP USB Driver by 2N® TELEKOMUNIKACE a.s. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 2N® Helios IP USB Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 11:58:53.280