2CheapPOS Uninstall is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 2CheapPOS Uninstall from your computer2Cheap Corporation, Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on 2Cheap Corporation, Ltd.. You can see more info related to 2CheapPOS Uninstall at http://www.ayenz.co.nz
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2CheapPOS Installer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 2CheapPOS Uninstall is "C:\Program Files (x86)\2CheapPOS Installer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Firebird-18.104.22.16818_0_Win32.exe and it has a size of 6.41 MB (6724378 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in 2CheapPOS Uninstall. They take 7.11 MB (7452431
bytes) on disk.
- Firebird-22.214.171.12418_0_Win32.exe (6.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.99 KB)
This info is about 2CheapPOS Uninstall version 2012
2CheapPOS Uninstall is an application offered by 2Cheap Corporation, Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase 2CheapPOS Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 2CheapPOS Uninstall from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 2CheapPOS Uninstall or simply activate the Search field and type in "2CheapPOS Uninstall". If it exists on your system the 2CheapPOS Uninstall app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 2CheapPOS Uninstall in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 2CheapPOS Uninstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 2CheapPOS Uninstall:
- The publisher is: http://www.ayenz.co.nz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\2CheapPOS Installer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 2CheapPOS Uninstall.
8. After uninstalling 2CheapPOS Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 2CheapPOS Uninstall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 2CheapPOS Uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 2CheapPOS Uninstall by 2Cheap Corporation, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that 2CheapPOS Uninstall by 2Cheap Corporation, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 2CheapPOS Uninstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 23:33:42.187