2CF2Mib Tool 1.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 from your systemCarel Industries S.r.l.
. You can read more on Carel Industries S.r.l. or check for application updates here
. More information about 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 can be seen at http://www.carel.com
. Usually the 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\CAREL\2CF2Mib Tool directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CAREL\2CF2Mib Tool\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1's primary file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and is named 2CF2MibTool.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1. They take about 112.71 KB (115415
bytes) on disk.
- 2CF2MibTool.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.71 KB)
The current page applies to 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 version 1.1
2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 is a program offered by Carel Industries S.r.l.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "2CF2Mib Tool 1.1". If it exists on your system the 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 program will be found automatically. When you select 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.carel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CAREL\2CF2Mib Tool\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1.
8. After uninstalling 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 by Carel Industries S.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 by Carel Industries S.r.l. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 2CF2Mib Tool 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 06:54:35.177