2BarCode version 1.04.04
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 from your PCJepDev
. Go over here
where you can get more info on JepDev. More data about the application 2BarCode version 1.04.04 can be seen at http://www.2-Barcode.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BarCode directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for 2BarCode version 1.04.04 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\2BarCode\unins000.exe". 2Barcode.exe is the 2BarCode version 1.04.04's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.94 MB (4132864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with 2BarCode version 1.04.04. They occupy about 5.11 MB (5353441
bytes) on disk.
- 2Barcode.exe (3.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04.04
of 2BarCode version 1.04.04.
2BarCode version 1.04.04 is an application marketed by JepDev. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 2BarCode version 1.04.04 or simply click the Search feature and type in "2BarCode version 1.04.04". If it is installed on your PC the 2BarCode version 1.04.04 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 2BarCode version 1.04.04 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 2BarCode version 1.04.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 2BarCode version 1.04.04:
- The publisher is: http://www.2-Barcode.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\2BarCode\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04.
8. After removing 2BarCode version 1.04.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 2BarCode version 1.04.04 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 2BarCode version 1.04.04 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 by JepDev from your PC, nor are we saying that 2BarCode version 1.04.04 by JepDev is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 2BarCode version 1.04.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:44:52.640