21 Grand Casino
21 Grand Casino is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall 21 Grand Casino from your systemRival
. More information on Rival can be found here
. You can read more about related to 21 Grand Casino at http://www.rivalpowered.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GoldRock folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing 21 Grand Casino is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GoldRock\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 59.31 MB (62189992 bytes) on disk and is labeled lobby.exe.
21 Grand Casino contains of the executables below. They take 59.53 MB (62419602
bytes) on disk.
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- lobby.exe (59.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (140.34 KB)
The current web page applies to 21 Grand Casino version 2.0
alone. For more 21 Grand Casino versions please click below:
21 Grand Casino is an application offered by Rival. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase 21 Grand Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 21 Grand Casino with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 21 Grand Casino or simply click the Search field and type in "21 Grand Casino". If it is installed on your PC the 21 Grand Casino app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 21 Grand Casino in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 21 Grand Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 21 Grand Casino:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rivalpowered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GoldRock\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 21 Grand Casino.
8. After removing 21 Grand Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 21 Grand Casino that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 21 Grand Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 21 Grand Casino by Rival from your PC, we are not saying that 21 Grand Casino by Rival is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 21 Grand Casino supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 13:00:00.533