2007 Lacerte Tax
2007 Lacerte Tax is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall 2007 Lacerte Tax from your PCIntuit Inc.
. Further information on Intuit Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Lacerte\07tax directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Lacerte\07tax\W07UNINS.EXE is the full command line if you want to uninstall 2007 Lacerte Tax. w07tax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 16.01 MB (16788768 bytes) on disk.
2007 Lacerte Tax is comprised of the following executables which take 82.40 MB (86402778
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 07clpack.exe (1.56 MB)
- casconfg.exe (41.50 KB)
- copy94cl.exe (83.67 KB)
- ctstart.exe (2.06 MB)
- dtlimprt07.exe (1.68 MB)
- hhviewer.exe (112.00 KB)
- ltbui07.exe (3.74 MB)
- tbinqb07.exe (452.28 KB)
- tbinxl07.exe (5.50 MB)
- w07cal.exe (31.50 KB)
- w07eorgi.exe (181.00 KB)
- w07tax.exe (16.01 MB)
- w07unins.exe (673.00 KB)
- wfutil.exe (44.00 KB)
- dotnetfx.exe (23.14 MB)
- MsiExec31.exe (2.47 MB)
- NetFx20SP1_x86.exe (23.61 MB)
- TAXSETUP.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to 2007 Lacerte Tax version 2007
2007 Lacerte Tax is an application offered by Intuit Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase 2007 Lacerte Tax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 2007 Lacerte Tax from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 2007 Lacerte Tax or simply click the Search field and type in "2007 Lacerte Tax". The 2007 Lacerte Tax app will be found very quickly. After you click 2007 Lacerte Tax in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 2007 Lacerte Tax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 2007 Lacerte Tax.
8. After uninstalling 2007 Lacerte Tax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 2007 Lacerte Tax which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 2007 Lacerte Tax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 2007 Lacerte Tax by Intuit Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that 2007 Lacerte Tax by Intuit Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 2007 Lacerte Tax supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 19:13:56.890