This page is about 20-sim 4.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 20-sim 4.8 from your systemControllab Products B.V.
. Additional info about Controllab Products B.V. can be read here
. More information about 20-sim 4.8 can be found at https://www.20sim.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\20-sim 4.8 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall 20-sim 4.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\20-sim 4.8\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.14 MB (4345856 bytes) on disk and is named 20sim.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with 20-sim 4.8. They occupy about 51.69 MB (54205587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (164.20 KB)
- 20sim.exe (4.14 MB)
- 3DMechanics.exe (11.79 MB)
- 7z.exe (286.00 KB)
- CellGridding.exe (684.00 KB)
- ExecuteProcess.exe (1.91 MB)
- GenerateGUID.exe (700.00 KB)
- MCF2modelDescription.exe (1.80 MB)
- msxsl.exe (24.31 KB)
- rsvg-convert.exe (30.60 KB)
- TokenParser.exe (2.02 MB)
- 20simScripting.exe (4.25 MB)
- mencoder.exe (11.68 MB)
- mplayer.exe (12.23 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (13.00 KB)
The current page applies to 20-sim 4.8 version 18.104.22.16824
20-sim 4.8 is a program by the software company Controllab Products B.V.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove 20-sim 4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 20-sim 4.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 20-sim 4.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "20-sim 4.8". If it exists on your system the 20-sim 4.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 20-sim 4.8 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 20-sim 4.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 20-sim 4.8:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.20sim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\20-sim 4.8\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 20-sim 4.8.
8. After removing 20-sim 4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 20-sim 4.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 20-sim 4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 20-sim 4.8 by Controllab Products B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that 20-sim 4.8 by Controllab Products B.V. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 20-sim 4.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 05:51:47.003