2+ Block Buster 1.1
2+ Block Buster 1.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall 2+ Block Buster 1.1 from your computerYoogi Logic Games
. More information on Yoogi Logic Games can be found here
. Please open http://www.yoogi.com
if you want to read more on 2+ Block Buster 1.1 on Yoogi Logic Games's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2+ Block Buster directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall 2+ Block Buster 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\2+ Block Buster\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled 2PBB.exe and its approximative size is 104.00 KB (106496 bytes).
2+ Block Buster 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 178.95 KB (183241
bytes) on disk.
- 2PBB.exe (104.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
This web page is about 2+ Block Buster 1.1 version 1.1
2+ Block Buster 1.1 is a program by the software company Yoogi Logic Games. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall 2+ Block Buster 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 2+ Block Buster 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 2+ Block Buster 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "2+ Block Buster 1.1". The 2+ Block Buster 1.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 2+ Block Buster 1.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding 2+ Block Buster 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 2+ Block Buster 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.yoogi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2+ Block Buster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 2+ Block Buster 1.1.
8. After uninstalling 2+ Block Buster 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 2+ Block Buster 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 2+ Block Buster 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 2+ Block Buster 1.1 by Yoogi Logic Games from your computer, nor are we saying that 2+ Block Buster 1.1 by Yoogi Logic Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 2+ Block Buster 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 11:49:49.967