1st Sound Recorder
This web page is about 1st Sound Recorder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall 1st Sound Recorder from your PC1st-sound-recorder.com
. You can read more on 1st-sound-recorder.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the app 1st Sound Recorder can be seen at http://www.1st-sound-recorder.com
. 1st Sound Recorder is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\1st Sound Recorder directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove 1st Sound Recorder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\1st Sound Recorder\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 1stsr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.45 MB (2572288 bytes) on disk.
1st Sound Recorder installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.86 MB (5098611
bytes) on disk.
- 1stsr.exe (2.45 MB)
- ae_mini.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This page is about 1st Sound Recorder version 1
1st Sound Recorder is an application released by the software company 1st-sound-recorder.com. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall 1st Sound Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 1st Sound Recorder from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 1st Sound Recorder or simply activate the Search field and type in "1st Sound Recorder". If it is installed on your PC the 1st Sound Recorder program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 1st Sound Recorder in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 1st Sound Recorder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1st Sound Recorder:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.1st-sound-recorder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\1st Sound Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1st Sound Recorder.
8. After removing 1st Sound Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 1st Sound Recorder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1st Sound Recorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 1st Sound Recorder by 1st-sound-recorder.com from your computer, we are not saying that 1st Sound Recorder by 1st-sound-recorder.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1st Sound Recorder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 23:30:28.467