1st Read It Aloud!
This info is about 1st Read It Aloud! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 1st Read It Aloud! from your computerRich Speech
. You can find out more on Rich Speech or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.RichSpeech.com/
if you want to read more on 1st Read It Aloud! on Rich Speech's page. 1st Read It Aloud! is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\1st Read It Aloud! folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing 1st Read It Aloud! is C:\Program Files\1st Read It Aloud!\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. 1st Read It Aloud!'s main file takes about 333.00 KB (340992 bytes) and is called ReadItAloud.exe.
1st Read It Aloud! is composed of the following executables which occupy 380.21 KB (389330
bytes) on disk:
- ReadItAloud.exe (333.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (47.21 KB)
This web page is about 1st Read It Aloud! version 1.0
1st Read It Aloud! is an application released by the software company Rich Speech. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase 1st Read It Aloud! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 1st Read It Aloud! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 1st Read It Aloud! or simply activate the Search field and type in "1st Read It Aloud!". If it is installed on your PC the 1st Read It Aloud! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 1st Read It Aloud! in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 1st Read It Aloud!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1st Read It Aloud!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.RichSpeech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\1st Read It Aloud!\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1st Read It Aloud!.
8. After removing 1st Read It Aloud!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1st Read It Aloud! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 1st Read It Aloud! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1st Read It Aloud! by Rich Speech from your PC, nor are we saying that 1st Read It Aloud! by Rich Speech is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1st Read It Aloud! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 08:48:23.493