1st Read It Aloud!
You can find below details on how to remove 1st Read It Aloud! for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall 1st Read It Aloud! from your computerQwerty Studios
. More info about Qwerty Studios can be seen here
. More details about 1st Read It Aloud! can be seen at http://www.QwertyStudios.com/
. Usually the 1st Read It Aloud! program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1st Read It Aloud! folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing 1st Read It Aloud! is "C:\Program Files (x86)\1st Read It Aloud!\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.36 MB (1430528 bytes) on disk and is labeled ReadItAloud.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 1st Read It Aloud!. They take 3.81 MB (3991786
bytes) on disk.
- ReadItAloud.exe (1.36 MB)
- spchapi.exe (824.66 KB)
- tv_enua.exe (997.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to 1st Read It Aloud! version 1.3
1st Read It Aloud! is an application marketed by Qwerty Studios. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove 1st Read It Aloud! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove 1st Read It Aloud! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 1st Read It Aloud! or simply activate the Search field and type in "1st Read It Aloud!". If it is installed on your PC the 1st Read It Aloud! application will be found automatically. After you select 1st Read It Aloud! in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 1st Read It Aloud!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1st Read It Aloud!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.QwertyStudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\1st Read It Aloud!\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 1st Read It Aloud!.
8. After removing 1st Read It Aloud!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 1st Read It Aloud! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 1st Read It Aloud! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 1st Read It Aloud! by Qwerty Studios from your PC, we are not saying that 1st Read It Aloud! by Qwerty Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 1st Read It Aloud! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:30:19.630