1st Directory Email Spider
1st Directory Email Spider is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 1st Directory Email Spider from your PCBytesky
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bytesky. Click on http://www.123hiddensender.com
to get more details about 1st Directory Email Spider on Bytesky's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bytesky\1st Directory Email Spider directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for 1st Directory Email Spider is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bytesky\1st Directory Email Spider\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled XDirectory.exe and it has a size of 2.35 MB (2465280 bytes).
The executables below are part of 1st Directory Email Spider. They occupy about 2.99 MB (3138826
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- XDirectory.exe (2.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of 1st Directory Email Spider.
1st Directory Email Spider is a program by the software company Bytesky. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase 1st Directory Email Spider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 1st Directory Email Spider from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 1st Directory Email Spider or simply activate the Search feature and type in "1st Directory Email Spider". If it is installed on your PC the 1st Directory Email Spider program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 1st Directory Email Spider in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 1st Directory Email Spider, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1st Directory Email Spider:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.123hiddensender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bytesky\1st Directory Email Spider\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 1st Directory Email Spider.
8. After removing 1st Directory Email Spider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 1st Directory Email Spider that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 1st Directory Email Spider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 1st Directory Email Spider by Bytesky from your computer, we are not saying that 1st Directory Email Spider by Bytesky is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1st Directory Email Spider in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:19:18.883