This web page contains complete information on how to remove 1gram player for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall 1gram player from your system1GramMedia
. More information about 1GramMedia can be read here
. Further information about 1gram player can be seen at http://www.1gram.net/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1gram folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing 1gram player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1gram\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named 1gram.exe and it has a size of 7.33 MB (7688936 bytes).
1gram player contains of the executables below. They take 17.37 MB (18215391
bytes) on disk.
- 1gram.exe (7.33 MB)
- 1gramt.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (995.66 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of 1gram player. Click on the links below for other 1gram player versions:
...click to view all...
1gram player is an application released by the software company 1GramMedia. Some users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase 1gram player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 1gram player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 1gram player or simply click the Search feature and type in "1gram player". If it exists on your system the 1gram player app will be found very quickly. When you select 1gram player in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 1gram player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1gram player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.1gram.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1gram\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 1gram player.
8. After uninstalling 1gram player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 1gram player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 1gram player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 1gram player by 1GramMedia from your computer, nor are we saying that 1gram player by 1GramMedia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 1gram player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 07:06:53.350