This web page is about 1by1 1.90 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall 1by1 1.90 from your computerMartin Pesch
. Open here
for more information on Martin Pesch. More info about the app 1by1 1.90 can be seen at http://mpesch3.de1.cc/1by1.html
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1by1 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove 1by1 1.90 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\1by1.inf,Uninstall_x86. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. 1by1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 167.75 KB (171780 bytes) on disk.
1by1 1.90 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 167.75 KB (171780
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.90
of 1by1 1.90.
1by1 1.90 is an application offered by Martin Pesch. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase 1by1 1.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall 1by1 1.90 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 1by1 1.90 or simply click the Search field and type in "1by1 1.90". The 1by1 1.90 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 1by1 1.90 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 1by1 1.90, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1by1 1.90:
- The software company is: http://mpesch3.de1.cc/1by1.html
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\1by1.inf,Uninstall_x86
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 1by1 1.90.
8. After removing 1by1 1.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 1by1 1.90 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1by1 1.90 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1by1 1.90 by Martin Pesch from your computer, nor are we saying that 1by1 1.90 by Martin Pesch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1by1 1.90 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-11 18:17:24.937