This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall 1by1 1.87 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 1by1 1.87 from your computerMartin Pesch
. You can find out more on Martin Pesch or check for application updates here
. Please open http://mpesch3.de1.cc/1by1.html
if you want to read more on 1by1 1.87 on Martin Pesch's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1by1 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing 1by1 1.87 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\1by1.inf,Uninstall_x86. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named 1by1.exe and its approximative size is 155.55 KB (159280 bytes).
1by1 1.87 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 155.55 KB (159280
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.87
of 1by1 1.87.
1by1 1.87 is a program by Martin Pesch. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall 1by1 1.87 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove 1by1 1.87 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 1by1 1.87 or simply activate the Search field and type in "1by1 1.87". The 1by1 1.87 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 1by1 1.87 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 1by1 1.87, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1by1 1.87:
- The web site of the application is: http://mpesch3.de1.cc/1by1.html
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\1by1.inf,Uninstall_x86
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1by1 1.87.
8. After removing 1by1 1.87, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 1by1 1.87 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1by1 1.87 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1by1 1.87 by Martin Pesch from your PC, we are not saying that 1by1 1.87 by Martin Pesch is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1by1 1.87 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 07:01:37.823