1and1Mail Business 5.0
1and1Mail Business 5.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall 1and1Mail Business 5.0 from your PC1and1Mail
. More data about 1and1Mail can be read here
. More information about the app 1and1Mail Business 5.0 can be found at http://www.yiyisoft.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1Mail directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1Mail\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 1and1Mail Business 5.0. EDM Business.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 26.83 MB (28130800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 1and1Mail Business 5.0. They take about 26.90 MB (28207893
bytes) on disk.
- EDM Business.exe (26.83 MB)
- uninst.exe (75.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of 1and1Mail Business 5.0.
1and1Mail Business 5.0 is a program marketed by 1and1Mail. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase 1and1Mail Business 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 1and1Mail Business 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 1and1Mail Business 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "1and1Mail Business 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the 1and1Mail Business 5.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select 1and1Mail Business 5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding 1and1Mail Business 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1and1Mail Business 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yiyisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1Mail\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1and1Mail Business 5.0.
8. After removing 1and1Mail Business 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 1and1Mail Business 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1and1Mail Business 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1and1Mail Business 5.0 by 1and1Mail from your computer, nor are we saying that 1and1Mail Business 5.0 by 1and1Mail is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1and1Mail Business 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 01:30:34.580