1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0
1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 from your computer1and1 Mail
. You can read more on 1and1 Mail or check for application updates here
. More details about the application 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 can be found at http://www.1and1soft.com/
. 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1 Mail directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1 Mail\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named EDM Free.exe and its approximative size is 5.58 MB (5848064 bytes).
1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.63 MB (5907774
bytes) on disk.
- EDM Free.exe (5.58 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.31 KB)
The current page applies to 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 version 3.0
1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 is an application marketed by the software company 1and1 Mail. Some people want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0". The 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.1and1soft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\1and1 Mail\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0.
8. After uninstalling 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 by 1and1 Mail from your PC, nor are we saying that 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 by 1and1 Mail is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1and1 Mail Free Edition 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:45:21.390