1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4
How to uninstall 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by cyan soft ltd
. Further information on cyan soft ltd can be seen here
. You can read more about related to 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 at http://www.soundtaxi.info/english/dvd_copy_.php
. Usually the 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\1Step DVD Copy directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\1Step DVD Copy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4's primary file takes around 1.17 MB (1221632 bytes) and is called SupportWizard.exe.
The following executables are installed along with 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4. They take about 36.89 MB (38680793
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1StepDVDCopy.exe (3.09 MB)
- BurnConsole.exe (919.00 KB)
- cdvdencoder.exe (13.81 MB)
- cdvdplayer.exe (14.45 MB)
- cdvdwriter.exe (445.27 KB)
- cdvd_a.exe (91.00 KB)
- cdvd_b.exe (23.00 KB)
- cdvd_m.exe (90.00 KB)
- cdvd_r.exe (52.00 KB)
- cdvd_s.exe (16.00 KB)
- instool.exe (701.50 KB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (975.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5.4
of 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
A way to remove 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 is an application offered by cyan soft ltd. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4". If it exists on your system the 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 app will be found automatically. After you click 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundtaxi.info/english/dvd_copy_.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\1Step DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4.
8. After uninstalling 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 by cyan soft ltd from your PC, we are not saying that 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 by cyan soft ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1Step DVD Copy 4.5.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:53:17.080