1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB
This info is about 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB from your computer1STPLAYER
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 1STPLAYER. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. OemDrv.exe is the 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.87 MB (1965568 bytes) on disk.
1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.29 MB (4498110
bytes) on disk.
- OemDrv.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB version 1.6.5
1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB is an application released by 1STPLAYER. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB or simply click the Search field and type in "1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB". If it exists on your system the 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB.
8. After uninstalling 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB by 1STPLAYER from your computer, we are not saying that 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB by 1STPLAYER is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 1STPLAYER KEYBOARD MK3 RGB in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 05:17:14.833