1Password is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall 1Password from your systemAgileBits Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AgileBits Inc.. You can read more about related to 1Password at http://1password.com/
. 1Password is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1password\app\7 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling 1Password is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1password\app\7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 1Password.exe is the 1Password's main executable file and it occupies about 13.90 MB (14579600 bytes) on disk.
1Password is composed of the following executables which take 15.20 MB (15936800
bytes) on disk:
- 1Password.exe (13.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This data is about 1Password version 7.0.519
alone. For more 1Password versions please click below:
...click to view all...
1Password has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall 1Password:
The files below were left behind on your disk by 1Password's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\1Password.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
1Password is an application offered by the software company AgileBits Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase 1Password is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 1Password from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 1Password or simply click the Search feature and type in "1Password". The 1Password application will be found very quickly. After you select 1Password in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 1Password, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1Password:
- The software company is: http://1password.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1password\app\7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1Password.
8. After uninstalling 1Password, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1Password that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1Password using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 1Password by AgileBits Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that 1Password by AgileBits Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1Password in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 22:28:59.510