1Password is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall 1Password from your systemAgileBits Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AgileBits Inc.. You can read more about related to 1Password at http://1password.com/
. 1Password is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1password\app\7 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling 1Password is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1password\app\7\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 1Password.exe is the 1Password's main executable file and it occupies about 13.90 MB (14579600 bytes) on disk.
1Password is composed of the following executables which take 15.20 MB (15936800
bytes) on disk:
- 1Password.exe (13.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This data is about 1Password version 7.0.519
alone. For more 1Password versions please click below:
...click to view all...
1Password has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall 1Password:
The files below were left behind on your disk by 1Password's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\1Password.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
1Password is an application offered by the software company AgileBits Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase 1Password is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 1Password from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 1Password or simply click the Search feature and type in "1Password". If it exists on your system the 1Password application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 1Password in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 1Password, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 1Password:
- The web site of the application is: http://1password.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1password\app\7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1Password.
8. After uninstalling 1Password, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 1Password that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1Password using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 1Password by AgileBits Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that 1Password by AgileBits Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 1Password in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 22:28:59.510