This info is about 1Password 18.104.22.1683 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 1Password 22.214.171.1243 from your computerAgileBits
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AgileBits. Click on http://agilebits.com/
to get more information about 1Password 126.96.36.1993 on AgileBits's website. 1Password 188.8.131.523 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password 4 directory, subject to the user's choice. 1Password 184.108.40.2063's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password 4\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled 1Password.exe and its approximative size is 6.56 MB (6880016 bytes).
The executables below are part of 1Password 220.127.116.113. They occupy about 13.18 MB (13815609
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1Password.exe (6.56 MB)
- Agile1pAgent.exe (3.68 MB)
- Agile1pBroker.exe (1.01 MB)
- Agile1pLogin.exe (943.77 KB)
- sdelete.exe (152.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (868.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of 1Password 18.104.22.1683.
1Password 22.214.171.1243 is a program marketed by AgileBits. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase 1Password 126.96.36.1993 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 1Password 188.8.131.523 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 1Password 184.108.40.2063 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "1Password 220.127.116.113". If it exists on your system the 1Password 18.104.22.1683 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select 1Password 22.214.171.1243 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 1Password 126.96.36.1993, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1Password 188.8.131.523:
- The publisher is: http://agilebits.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password 4\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1Password 184.108.40.2063.
8. After uninstalling 1Password 220.127.116.113, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 1Password 18.104.22.1683 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1Password 22.214.171.1243 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 1Password 126.96.36.1993 by AgileBits from your computer, nor are we saying that 1Password 188.8.131.523 by AgileBits is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1Password 184.108.40.2063 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:29:55.750