This info is about 1Password 126.96.36.1993 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 1Password 188.8.131.523 from your computerAgileBits
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AgileBits. Click on http://agilebits.com/
to get more information about 1Password 184.108.40.2063 on AgileBits's website. 1Password 220.127.116.113 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password 4 directory, subject to the user's choice. 1Password 18.104.22.1683's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password 4\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled 1Password.exe and its approximative size is 6.56 MB (6880016 bytes).
The executables below are part of 1Password 22.214.171.1243. They occupy about 13.18 MB (13815609
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1Password.exe (6.56 MB)
- Agile1pAgent.exe (3.68 MB)
- Agile1pBroker.exe (1.01 MB)
- Agile1pLogin.exe (943.77 KB)
- sdelete.exe (152.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (868.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of 1Password 126.96.36.1993.
1Password 188.8.131.523 is a program marketed by AgileBits. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase 1Password 184.108.40.2063 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 1Password 220.127.116.113 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 1Password 18.104.22.1683 or simply click the Search feature and type in "1Password 22.214.171.1243". If it is installed on your PC the 1Password 126.96.36.1993 application will be found very quickly. When you click 1Password 188.8.131.523 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding 1Password 184.108.40.2063, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1Password 220.127.116.113:
- The web site of the application is: http://agilebits.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\1Password 4\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 1Password 18.104.22.1683.
8. After uninstalling 1Password 22.214.171.1243, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 1Password 126.96.36.1993 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 1Password 188.8.131.523 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 1Password 184.108.40.2063 by AgileBits from your computer, nor are we saying that 1Password 220.127.116.113 by AgileBits is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 1Password 18.104.22.1683 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:29:55.750