This info is about 1Password 184.108.40.2060 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 1Password 220.127.116.110 from your computerAgileBits
. Check out here
for more details on AgileBits. Click on http://agilebits.com/
to get more info about 1Password 18.104.22.1680 on AgileBits's website. 1Password 22.214.171.1240 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\1Password 4 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall 1Password 126.96.36.1990 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\1Password 4\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. 1Password 188.8.131.520's main file takes about 6.49 MB (6804752 bytes) and its name is 1Password.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in 1Password 184.108.40.2060. They occupy 13.05 MB (13683001
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1Password.exe (6.49 MB)
- Agile1pAgent.exe (3.63 MB)
- Agile1pBroker.exe (1.01 MB)
- Agile1pLogin.exe (943.77 KB)
- sdelete.exe (152.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (868.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of 1Password 220.127.116.110.
If you are manually uninstalling 1Password 18.104.22.1680 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall 1Password 22.214.171.1240:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\1Password 4.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\1Password 2018-02-05 161841 (31 items).agilekeychain_zip.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\1Password 4.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AgileBits\1Password 4
1Password 126.96.36.1990 is a program offered by AgileBits. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall 1Password 188.8.131.520 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 1Password 184.108.40.2060 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 1Password 220.127.116.110 or simply click the Search field and type in "1Password 18.104.22.1680". The 1Password 22.214.171.1240 application will be found automatically. After you click 1Password 126.96.36.1990 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 1Password 188.8.131.520, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 1Password 184.108.40.2060:
- The web site of the application is: http://agilebits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\1Password 4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 1Password 220.127.116.110.
8. After removing 1Password 18.104.22.1680, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 1Password 22.214.171.1240 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 1Password 126.96.36.1990 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 1Password 188.8.131.520 by AgileBits from your computer, nor are we saying that 1Password 184.108.40.2060 by AgileBits is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 1Password 220.127.116.110 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:33:40.270